Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: So, you want to make good sound recordings

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jim Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    For anyone wanting to make good sound recordings, this book, " Producing Great Sound for Digi" is available from Amazon.com for a cost of $31.96.

    Jim Bird.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A piece of advice...No-one here is stupid enough to fall for your under-cover agent for AMAZON shit, So get the fuck outa here unless you're a film-maker!!!!!!!!!!! If u are stay....if not, SUCK MY FOOT LONG DICK, U SON OF A MUTHA FUCKIN BITCH! I hate u people that come on here, and try 2 sell shit, so get the fuck off

    BITCH ASS WACK MUTHA FUCKA



    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  3. #3
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NE one else that agrees post this:

    JIM BIRD IS A BITCH ASS WACK MUTHA FUCKA

    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was a little harsh. Do you know this guy or somthing.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Cringe...I hope your black foolmaster.
    As for Jim Bird, I asked him about this before and he said he does'nt work for amazon so...i guess you gotta give a guy the benefit of the doubt...but yeah undercover people should be weeded out of this board...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oops, sorry, I posted that in the wrong place, I had that saved and ready to paste on a reply and I put it on the wrong one, c-ya, Sorry Jimmy Boy



    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  7. #7
    Inactive Member no_one119's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 1999
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jim has made a few posts on here, all about sound I note, he's passionate about it (I'm quite into it has to be said, I feel it can be neglected).

    He seems like a nice bloke, so foolmaster stop making a fool of yourself and think BEFORE you post in future.

    Incidently I seem to remember a tip about good sound: get the mic as close to the subject as possible.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But I said sorry....(puts out his ciggarette in a glass of beer and makes a pouting face) Im sorry, I had that ready to paste and I was going to paste it in my IM but accidentally posted it here, Sorry Jimmy Boy, Here have a beer, lol, C-ya



    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  9. #9
    Inactive Member andyblaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that sounds really plausible, Assmaster

    [This message has been edited by andyblaa (edited July 23, 2001).]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jim Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    There appears to be a number of people on this site who focus on all the wrong things, i.e. some place to much importance on the picture quality.

    In actual fact, the eye can tolerate poor picture quality far easier than the ear can tolerate bad sound.

    I can also tolerate people calling me bad names etc.

    That was something my mother taught me to handle when I was young.

    Sticks and stones, what.

    So those of you who wish, can keep the c**p coming, it might as well be me who takes the s**t as some other poor b***er.

    Those who wish to improve on their knowledge
    of sound would do well to read the book I
    recommended. As this book will tell them
    far more about the subject of sound than
    anyone on this site can.

    If I'm wrong, please prove it!

    Jim Bird.




    [This message has been edited by Jim Bird (edited July 23, 2001).]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •